We are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Coordinator to join our team.
Make your mark as a Financial Administrator at Gardline!
- Purchase ledger; entries on the invoice-capture system, P2P dealing with invoice queries and raising payments to suppliers
- Sales ledger; raise sales invoices to clients and code process these in to the Company’s
- Accounting software, credit control of outstanding balances owed to the Company
- Cashiering; raise payments to suppliers, process petty cash including vessels petty cash and employee subs and bank reconciliations
- Expenses; review expense claims for coding & the correct VAT treatment, prepare weekly pay lists for the employee expenses
You can make your mark as Financial Administrator if you:
- Studying for AAT qualification (preferred but not essential
- Have 2 years’ experience in an accountancy or similar role, ideally with purchase ledger (preferred but not essential)
- IT literate, particularly Excel
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 22 days (based on a full-time contract) which increases over time, a salary sacrifice pension scheme, access to private healthcare through Bupa as well as cycle to work and eye test schemes!
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of the Boskalis Group also provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
- Where you will work: Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Fulltime/ part-time job: The position of function is a fulltime (37.5 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Financial Administrator. Please contact our recruitment team via email at recruitment.gardine.com
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!