We are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Hydrographic Surveyor (Onshore) to join our team.
How you can make your mark
Make your Mark as a Graduate Hydrographic Surveyor (Onshore) at Gardline!
As a Graduate Hydrographic Surveyor (Onshore) you’ll play a key role providing technical support and guidance to our survey project teams. In addition, this includes the analysis and development of new approaches to survey acquisition and processing. The role is based in our Great Yarmouth offices but also requires the attendance at vessels in support of installations and mobilisations.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to move to an onshore role having gained valuable offshore survey experience or a graduate looking to widen their survey knowledge within the Survey Support department.
- Support of software used in support of the company’s activities
- Support the installation, networking, and configuration of our Integrated Survey System and associated survey systems
- Evaluation and support for Third Party Survey Software
- Provide training and guidance documents for survey procedures, equipment and software
- Processing of survey data in support of project work
- Providing technical input to the commercial dept
Your qualities and experience
You can move ahead as a Graduate Hydrographic Surveyor (Onshore) if you have:
- Degree or equivalent in geomatics or related discipline
- Offshore experience as a surveyor / navigator / hydrographer beneficial but NOT required
- Exposure to mobilisations and / or dimension control desirable but not essential
- Technical knowledge in MBES,GNSS or Acoustics
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an explorative company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career development: We challenge you every day to realise your full potential. Together we develop you personally and in your professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy and being part of the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work while office based: Prospect House, Hewett Park, Great Yarmouth
- Full time job: The position of Graduate Hydrographic Surveyor (Onshore) is 37.5 hours per week whilst office based
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!