We are currently looking to recruit a Lead Interpretation Geophysicist to join our team.
Make your mark as a Lead Interpretation Geophysicist at Gardline!
We are looking for a Lead Interpretation Geophysicist to undertake and manage small teams of dedicated geophysicists, focused on providing industry-leading shallow geophysical interpretation and reporting for large scale international geophysical projects.
Our projects range from traditional site survey work to large scale offshore renewable developments. These include specific surveys such as those aimed at investigating potential UXO threats, as well as pipeline and cable route surveys.
We strongly encourage personal and professional development and provide a variety of internal courses as well as the opportunity to attend relevant courses and conferences. The ideal candidate will be willing to contribute and present at conferences and produce scientific papers to promote the values of Gardline to a wider audience. You will be involved in training and mentoring junior members of staff as well as offering support to the offshore team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the quality of data interpretation
- The on-time delivery of a broad range of multidisciplinary projects
- Good communication skills for the collaboration and integration of data and interpretation
- Liaising with clients both internally and externally
- You can make your mark as a Lead Interpretation Geophysicist if you have:
- A degree or higher in a related technical discipline;
- A proven track record of at least 7 years in the field of integrated shallow geophysical interpretation;
- Significant experience of working on large-scale renewable projects;
- A clear ability to work under tight deadlines to exacting standards;
- Fully experienced in industry standard software packages such as Oasis Montaj and IHS Kingdom;
- Thorough knowledge of the wider survey industry;
- A good communicator at all levels, including technical report collation;
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement of 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work: Prospect House, Gapton Hall Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth
- Fulltime job: The position of Lead Interpretation Geophysicist is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Lead Interpretation Geophysicist, please contact the Recruitment Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!