We are currently looking to recruit a Office Seismic Processing Geophysicist (Graduate) to join our team.
Make your mark as a Graduate Seismic Processing Geophysicist at Gardline!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy Seismic Processing Department where you’ll be responsible for undertaking the full processing of seismic datasets to deliver consistently high-quality end products for our clients both internal and external.
This position is based in our offices in Great Yarmouth therefore you must have a valid right to work in the UK and be located within commuting distance.
The position would suit a graduate looking for an interesting and challenging position to kick start their career.
Your responsibilities include:
- Geophysical data analysis and data processing within Gardline’s seismic processing centre.
- Producing client deliverables from processed seismic data.
- Data backup and archives.
- Project reporting, documentation and data administration.
- Liaison with sub-contractors and clients as required.
- Act as a company representative as and when required at client’s offices, trade fairs and conferences.
You can make your mark as a Seismic Processing Geophysicist if you have:
- Degree level qualification in a geosciences related discipline.
- Higher level degree/MSc in a geosciences related discipline.
- Some field experience of geosciences related data acquisition, either academic or commercial would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure, occasionally in difficult conditions, while also maintaining a professional approach.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, both written and verbal, to deal with both clients and other members of the organisation.
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes! *
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* Where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous.
- Where you will work: this is an office position based in Gardline’s client reporting office, Prospect House, Gapton Hall Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth.
- Fulltime job: The position of Seismic Processing Geophysicist is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Seismic Processing Geophysicist. Please contact the Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!