We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer to join our team.
Make your mark as a Senior Software Developer at Gardline!
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be required to analysis business processes and user requirements with the aim of identifying and specifying a software requirement. Development and maintenance of software in support of the company’s business activities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analysis of user requirements to produce a software product specification.
- Design and engineer a software product to meet a software specification.
- Document the software product and produce associated user manual.
- Document and execute an appropriate test plan on a software product.
- Maintenance of software product and associated documents.
- Maintenance of appropriate configuration management records.
- Provide user training and support for software product.
You can make your mark as a Senior Software Developer if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- 5 or more years experience in a software development role.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Proven ability to deliver a quality software solution within an industrial environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge and / or experience of formal development techniques.
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes! *
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* Where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work: Prospect House, Gapton Hall Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth.
- Fulltime job: The position of Senior Software Developer is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Salary: £37,000.00 - £44,000.00 per year.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Senior Software Developer. Please contact the Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!