As a Lead Interpretation Geophysicist with a focus on renewables, you will be responsible not only for the quality of data interpretation but also the on-time delivery of a broad range of multidisciplinary projects across the Gardline portfolio. There will be significant liaison with clients both internally and externally for which it is expected that the successful candidates would take a pivotal role.
You will be able to train and mentor junior members of staff and present at conferences and produce scientific papers to promote the values of Gardline to a wider audience.
Gardline are based out of Great Yarmouth in Norfolk. Norfolk, and more widely East Anglia, is a great place to relocate to, offering some of most outstanding natural habitats in the England, as well as the medieval city of Norwich.
If you have:
- A degree or higher in a related technical discipline
- A proven track record of at least 7 years in the field of integrated geophysical interpretation covering a broad spectrum of survey types
- Significant experience of working on large-scale renewable projects
- A clear ability to work under tight deadlines to exacting standards
- Fully experienced in industry standard software packages such as Oasis Montaj and IHS Kingdom
- Thorough knowledge of the wider survey industry
- Able to be a good communicator at all levels, including technical report collation
And believe you have the experience, skills and ambition for this challenging role, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.