Due to significant reporting requirements it has been identified that Titan require a Project Reporting Coordinator (PRC) based at the Orion house office. The PRC role will be to administer and organise all aspects of reporting and data processing. Ultimately, the PRC is to ensure that all reporting aspects are completed on time and meet all Titan quality standards.
• Prepare reports and produce data for delivery to clients within stated deadlines.
• Coordinating reporting schedules for multiple projects simultaneously.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate reporting status to all project participants (Including teams at Orion house, Discovery house, Prospect house, field offices and project managers).
• Coordinate reporting activities, resources and equipment. Work with the project managers to identify and resolve reporting/processing bottle necks.
• Technically advise and lead data processing teams at Orion house.
• Assign reporting/data processing tasks to internal teams and individuals, monitor their progress and support individuals for continued development of processing skills.
• Ensure that all project reporting documentation is kept up to date (including TQA’s, project tasklist).
• Take a lead in training other staff in processing and reporting techniques during quieter periods.
• Assist Business Development Manager and tender writers in preparing supporting information for tender submissions.
• Provide cover for principal surveyors where required.
• The PRC should have a keen eye for detail.
• Technical and accurate data processing skills (Including specific survey software such as CARIS, TBC, PDS, PosPac, GS4, Oasis Montaj)
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads for yourself and team members.
• Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong skills in report writing.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge/experience in survey data collection.
• Willingness to provide training and contribute to the continued development of the company.
• Full Clean Driving License.
You must live or be willing to relocate to a commutable distance of the Titan Surveys office in Bridgend,