As a Senior Geophysicist you will be responsible for the interpretation and reporting of a wide range of geophysical data through to product despatch. This will involve close collaboration with a team of geoscientists from across the company, as well as leading teams of geophysicists during larger projects. In addition, you will support the development of junior staff members through training.
Project types range from traditional site survey work to large scale offshore renewable developments. These can include specific surveys aimed at potential UXO threats, or cable route aspects of large developments. As well as data acquired by our vessels, we also carry out interpretation and reporting of third-party datasets from group companies and elsewhere.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or higher in a related technical discipline
- A clear ability to work under tight deadlines to exacting standards
- Experience using industry standard software packages such as IHS Kingdom, Oasis Montaj and SonarWiz
- Significant knowledge of the wider survey industry
- A proven record of being a good communicator at all levels, including technical report collation
If you have the experience, skills and ambition for this challenging role, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.