Gardline has the global experience, knowledge and resources needed for any marine geophysical, geotechnical or environmental survey.
We provide fully integrated, turn-key solutions and are a One-Stop-Shop for your project requirements. All data acquired is quality controlled onboard according to Gardline's demanding Quality Assurance System. Data can be QC'd, processed and interpreted onboard to Client requirements, to provide early identification of features or issues of interest to the project.
Gardline offer a range of permanently mobilised, multi-role survey vessels to conduct offshore site investigation surveys, utilising in-house survey professionals and specialist equipment. We have the most up to date and efficient acquisition systems available to you, including:
- High and ultra high resolution 2D and 3D seismic systems.
- A range of air gun sources to suit your requirement.
- Shallow and deep push CPTU from 5m to 40m.
- Lab testing and analysis.
- Marine Mammal Observations (MMO).
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAMS).