At Gardline we walk a fine line between conservation and exploration. In close cooperation with our clients, and combining best scientific practice with sound commercial understanding, we provide bespoke and forward-thinking environmental services to the offshore energy sector.
We have been successfully completing environmental surveys worldwide for over 30 years, which has allowed the development of a high level of scientific and technical experience in the full range of marine environments.
What we offer
- Environmental baseline surveys.
- Benthic and pelagic surveys.
- Habitat assessment and biotope mapping.
- Deep water survey capability.
- Marine mammal observation.
- Passive acoustic monitoring.
- Acoustic modelling and sound source verification.
- Survey design and regulatory guidance.
- Qualified offshore staff.
- Experienced reporting and project management teams.