We are currently looking to recruit a Geotechnical Operator to join our team.
Make your mark as a Geotechnical Operator at Gardline!
As a Geotechnical Operator you will ensure geotechnical operations are undertaken in a safe and proficient manner and direct all supporting deck crew in the deployment and recovery of equipment accordingly.
- Mobilisation & demobilisation of equipment.
- Review risk assessment & procedures and amend accordingly and follow as needed, feeding back any changes that occur as introduced.
- Acquire high quality geotechnical data and execute geotechnical operations in accordance to field procedures and acquire geotechnical data in line with operating parameters of equipment.
- Set up and maintain geotechnical equipment to always maximize serviceability. Provide status reports and adhere to company fault reporting procedures and execute Geotechnical field-testing using computer software
- Assist in preparation and set up of equipment and inventory administration
- Attend mobilisation and demobilisation meetings as required
You can make your mark as a Geotechnical Operator if you have:
- Minimum BTEC Level 3 in electrical engineering, equivalent or higher
- STCW 95
- Knowledge of testing procedure & standards. (ISO BS EN, ASTM, NORSOK.
- Minimum 3 years in Geotechnical operations to include moonpool different CTP types and deployment systems
- Proficient in the use of Vibrocore and piston coring systems.
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 22 days (based on a full-time contract) which increases over time, a salary sacrifice pension scheme, access to private healthcare through Bupa as well as cycle to work and eye test schemes!
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of the Boskalis Group also provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!