We are currently looking to recruit a HSSE Advisor to join our team.
Make your mark as a HSSE Advisor at Gardline!
We are looking for a HSSE Advisor to join our team to provide proactive support to all levels of the business on matters of Health, Safety and the Environment.
The primary aim of the HSSE Advisor is to continually ensure the health and safety of Gardline employees, contractors and visitors and to minimise the impact the Company has on the environment.
The HSSE Advisor will strive to meet the company’s ultimate goal of ‘zero harm to people and the environment’ through repeatedly meeting, and where possible exceeding, the health, safety and environmental obligations and standards we set.
This role is office based in Great Yarmouth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Promotion, implementation and monitoring of the HSE culture
- Development of procedures and systems to compliment and improve our current practices
- Implementation of training and coaching for HSE related subjects throughout the company
- Providing management support to the Head of SHEQ
You can make your mark as a HSSE Advisor if you have:
- Passion, personal drive and tenacity
- A NEBOSH certificate qualification
- Demonstrable previous experience auditing HSSE systems, conducting incident investigations and working in a complex and diverse organisation
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Previous experience offshore and TechIOSH are preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business
- Team spirit together with a proactive and collaborative work ethic
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement of 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license is necessary, together with the ability to travel globally at short notice
- Where you will work: Endeavour House, Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Fulltime job: The position of HSSE Advisor is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!