We are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our team.
How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Facilities Maintenance Technician!
We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to work within our busy Facilities team, where you will work as part of a team to provide a comprehensive maintenance service to effectively support the needs of the department and the business.
This role is based in Great Yarmouth, carrying out work on our various sites in the Great Yarmouth area
Your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day organisation of resources and sub-contractors.
- Routine and emergency repair maintenance tasks
- Planned preventative maintenance and site inspections
- Checking and maintaining safety equipment
- Inspecting and troubleshooting issues reported via our service management software
- Pool car and vehicle arrangements/maintenance
You can make your mark as a Facilities Maintenance Technician if you have:
- Adaptability, personal drive and positivity
- Previous experience working in a facilities-based environment
- Physical strength and dexterity for manual handling tasks, working at heights and in restricted spaces.
- Good time management skills, as you may have multiple tasks and issues happening concurrently.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills to identify issues and effectively deal with them.
- Specific property/facilities related qualification or qualifications in a core trade or multi skilled.
- Working knowledge of health and safety compliance related to building services
- Full UK drivers license is essential
- Computer literacy and experience with administrative tasks
- Team spirit and a proactive and conscientious work ethic
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 22 days (based on a full-time contract) which increases over time, a salary sacrifice pension scheme, access to private healthcare through Bupa as well as cycle to work and eye test schemes!
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of the Boskalis Group also provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
- Where you will work: Based at Endeavour House, Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth, but you will be required to travel to our other sites based at Gapton Hall Industrial Estate in Great Yarmouth.
- Fulltime job: The position of Facilities Maintenance Technician is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week, work outside of hours may be necessary on occasions
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Facilities Maintenance Technician. Please contact the Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!