We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager (Environmental) to join our team.
Make your mark as a Project Manager at Gardline!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Environmental Commercial team, to assist with the development and marketing of the company’s services and provide the management of on-going and new projects.
At Gardline we walk a fine line between conservation and exploration. In close cooperation with our clients, and combining best scientific practice with sound commercial understanding, we provide bespoke and forward-thinking environmental services to the offshore energy sector.
Project types range from environmental baseline surveys to habitat assessment, marine mammal observation, noise monitoring and acoustic modelling.
This is an office role, based in Great Yarmouth.
Your responsibilities include:
- To play a key role in the business development and marketing of the Gardline Group.
- Build effective client relationships as well as carrying out client visit and formal presentations.
- Assessment, preparation and submission of tenders and subsequent follow up action.
- Co-ordination and management of projects, ensuring all financial, contractual and other obligations are achieved in accordance with the agreed terms of reference and in accordance with the Companies HSSE standards.
- Contract review, execution and management according to the Quality Assurance System, including risk management, budget control, performance review / client feedback, and client liaison throughout project lifecycle.
You can make your mark as a Project Manager if you have:
- Passion, ingenuity and personal drive
- Qualifications to degree level or above in a relevant subject matter
- Previous experience in a similar or related role
- Ability to lead and deliver projects from implementation to completion is a pre-requisite
- Previous experience within the Marine or Offshore Industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of environmental surveys would be advantageous
- Excellent organization skills
- Team spirit, detail orientated and collaborative work ethic
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work: Endeavour House, Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth, NR30 3NG
- Fulltime job: The position of Project Manager is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!