We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Marine Electronics Engineer to join our team.
How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Junior Marine Electronics Engineer!
As a Junior Marine Electronics Engineer you will provide support to all Marine Electronics Engineers and Positioning equipment and attend vessels globally as and when is deemed necessary by the positioning manager.
- Provide service support for Company Operated Vessel.
- Follow maintenance schedules and field based fault finding and board level diagnosis.
- Liaison with internal and external suppliers and contractors.
- Installation of equipment on vessels, and integration with other systems.
- Preparation, testing and packing of equipment prior to despatch to vessels.
- Provide remote support to vessels with technical issues, potentially out-of-hours and at weekends.
- Testing and repair of equipment.
- Control of asset movement and preparation of shipping documents.
You can make your mark as a Junior Marine Electronics Engineer if you have:
- BTEC Level 3 or equivalent qualification/experience relevant to electronics or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of installing Marine Electronics equipment such as VHF, HF, AIS, Radar, telemetry, computer systems, GPS etc.
- High degree of computer/IT literacy.
- Previous experience of working within the oil and gas industry.
- Where you will work: Hewett Park, Hewett Road, Gapton Hall Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth NR31 0NN
- Fulltime/ part-time job: The position of Junior Marine Electronic Engineer is a fulltime (37.5 hours a week)
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
Working at Gardline is about exploration. For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower you to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!